Shipping Chocolate & Heat Sensitive Items
DISCLAIMER: During the summer months we can’t guarantee chocolate & heat sensitive items that are shipped. We will do our best to cold pack these items so they don’t melt. But because of shipping issues your order still may melt.
- We recommend upgrading to 2 day shipping on all heat sensitive items. If your order has been cold packed we will not ship it over the weekend, because fedex does not deliver on Sunday -and your chocolate will melt.
- Because of that we will hold your order for shipping till it can be shipped without sitting over the weekend. Your order is guaranteed to ship by the date you choose during checkout.* If it can’t we’ll get in touch right away.
- We don’t look to make money on the shipping; just to recoup our costs. All orders ship UPS. The rate you’re charged is based on the calculation from UPS. Also your estimated delivery day – comes directly from UPS.
- We give you the choice of how to ship – ground, 2 Day, etc. Ground (home delivery) shipping gives an approximate arrival date.
- Only 2 day or faster services give guaranteed arrival dates. When your order is in your cart – you can see the estimated shipping costs in the bottom right hand corner. The exact cost is given on the shipping checkout screen once you place your order.